About Me

My photo
I am a Bristol based artist interested in exploring new mediums and techniques. From a background in life drawing, I am now working in sculpture, new media and children's books. This is my wall and I will hang pictures here.

Pages

Age is a process of reducing the world to its outline.

About Me

My photo
I am a Bristol based artist interested in exploring new mediums and techniques. From a background in life drawing, I am now working in sculpture, new media and children's books. This is my wall and I will hang pictures here.

Wednesday 25 June 2014

North Bristol Trail

"On the Move" Twig ink and wash

"Dancing" Twig ink and wash
              
 
"Musing"Twig ink and wash
http://www.northbristolartists.org.uk
 I have temporary membership on the North Bristol Arts Trail and am exhibiting with 4 other artists in 26 Sefton Park  Road BS7 9AJ on 29th November & 30th November 10am-6pm daily in Bristol. In January I visited the Tate Modern Paul Klee Exhibition and since then have been experimenting with his techniques and these new paintings will be on show as well as new life drawing pictures so seen above http://.northbristolartists.org.uk

"Roar" by June Hoy

 This picture was made from a sketch of a lion roaring and monoprinted in oil which Klee called oil
        transfer .The picture was painted in watercolours and mounted on card.



  "Sunflowers with fish" by June Hoy.Oil transfer with watercolour on paper

                                               
"Twisting and turning" by June Hoy.  Oil transfer watercolour on paper mouted on card.  The process moves on to adapt to multiple sketches combined.



"Refection" by June Hoy. Oil trasfer watercolour on paper mounted on card.   Again using multiple sketches




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. It's always interesting to hear people's thoughts on art.